The Oregon Department of Human Services, Director Clyde Saiki and members of the DHS Executive Team will be hosting a stakeholder/partner meeting on September 15, 2016. This meeting will offer a brief presentation and discussion on program updates, legislative concepts, policy option packages and other topics and budget news.
You can join this meeting in person or via conference call:
- In Person: Thursday, September 15, 2016. 1 pm - 3 pm. Location: Oregon Department of Veterans Affairs Auditorium. 700 Summer Street NE, Salem 97301. (across the street from DHS).
- Via Conference Call: 1-888-636-3807. Participant Code: 229664.
DHS has scheduled their Stakeholder Meeting to coincide with the OHA Stakeholder meeting in order to provide ease of planning for those wishing to attend both meetings. We hope to see you there!
OHA Stakeholder Briefing - September 15
OHA (Oregon Health Authority) Director Lynne Saxton and members of the OHA Leadership Team will host a stakeholder briefing and discussion on OHA's priorities, including an overview of OHA's work plan leading up to the 2017 legislative session, 2017-19 budget, legislative concepts and policy option packages on Thursday, September 15, 2016. This meeting is scheduled to dovetail with the DHS Stakeholder meeting to be held that same day at 1 pm.
You may join this meeting in person:
- Thursday, September 15, 2016. 10 am - 12 pm. Employment Building Auditorium (875 Union Street NE, Salem 97301).
ODOT Listening Sessions
The Oregon Department of Transportation is seeking input from the public on the development of their Oregon Public Transportation Plan. They will be hosting listening sessions around the state to gain perspectives on challenges and opportunities in public transportation as they develop the vision and priorities for the future. ODOT is interested in gaining the specific perspective of individuals accessing Special Needs Transportation, including Seniors and People with Disabilities.
These sessions will be held around the state:
Meeting #1: La Grande
September 14, 10 a.m. to Noon
ODOT Region 5 Headquarters
3012 Island Avenue
La Grande, OR 97850
Meeting #2: Bend
September 21, 10 a.m. to Noon
ODOT Region 4 Headquarters
63055 N. Highway 97
Bend, OR 97701
Meeting #3: White City
September 27, 10 a.m. to Noon
ODOT Rogue Valley Area Office
100 Antelope Road
White City, OR 97503
Meeting #4: Portland
October 13, 10 a.m. to Noon
ODOT Region 1 Headquarters
123 NW Flanders Street
Portland, OR 97209
Meeting #5: Salem
October 18, 1 p.m. to 3 p.m.
Chemeketa Center for Business and Industry
626 High Street, NE
Salem, OR 97301
There is also an online open house where you can leave comments and input. To register to attend one of the listening sessions (Space is limited) or to provide your input online, please visit the ODOT project website HERE.
Oregon Health Policy Board to host Listening Sessions
The Oregon Health Policy Board, which is tasked with oversight to the Oregon Health Authority, will be hosting listening sessions around the state in September and October to gain public input on Oregon's Coordinated Care Organizations (CCOs) and health system transformation in the state. Oregon's health system transformation has been an aggressive change to how Oregon delivers acute medical care to individuals within Medicaid. This is an opportunity to provide perspective on how the model is working, where there are opportunities for changes and how to improve access.
The public meetings will be held:
- Bend: Thursday, September 1, 11 a.m. to 1:30 p.m., Deschutes National Forest Supervisor’s Office, Aspen Ponderosa conference room, 63095 Deschutes Market Rd.
- Tillamook: Friday, September 9, 4-6:30 p.m., Port of Tillamook Bay Officers’ Mess Hall, 6825 Officers Row
- Medford: Wednesday, September 21, 5:30-8 p.m., Inn at Commons, 200 N Riverside Ave.
- Eugene: Monday, September 26, noon to 2:30 p.m., Unitarian Universalist Church, 1685 W 13th Ave.
- Hermiston: Friday, October 7, noon to 2:30 p.m., Eastern Oregon Trade and Event Center, 1705 E Airport Rd.
- Portland: Tuesday, October 18, 4:30-7 p.m., Ambridge Center Ballroom, 1333 NE Martin Luther King Jr. Blvd.
Don't forget - Election Deadlines coming up!
It's election season and your vote matters on a number of key issues that Oregonians will see in November. Don't forget to register to VOTE! The deadline is October 18, 2016 to register for the November 2016 General Election. November 8, 2016 is Election Day! For more information on elections in Oregon, please visit the Secretary of State's Elections page: http://sos.oregon.gov/voting-elections/Pages/default.aspx.
Please do not hesitate to contact O4AD with any questions or for information we can provide! 503.463.8692. email@example.com
Forward this to a friend so they may sign up for O4AD updates too!