Advocacy Check In - Tomorrow
O4AD continues to evolve and change our advocacy work in order to engage the broadest group of individuals supporting issues related to services and supports for seniors and people with disabilities. For the 2016 session, we have some new initiatives we hope you can join in:
- Advocacy Check Ins. O4AD will be hosting Advocacy Check Ins during the 2016 session. There are two options to participate. We will have Room 350 in the Capitol (Follow this link to a map of the Capitol HERE) available on Fridays during the session for advocates to meet, chat or just take a break. We will hold our weekly legislative call from Room 350 – come on by for some snacks, to catch up on the session, to meet with legislators and listen in on hearings!
- Legislative Conference Calls. We will also be hosting a weekly legislative conference call to update on the progress of the session. Our first Legislative Call will be
- Friday, February 5. 10:45 am. Call in: 1-866-200-5786. User code: 5055419.
- We will have calls scheduled each Friday (February 5, 12, 19, 26), tentatively at 10:45 am. Please use the same call in information. We will update weekly if the time needs to change!
- You can access our one pages on the Gatekeeper program and our work to restore funding for this important abuse prevention program via our website. We have two documents for your use:
Please do not hesitate to contact O4AD with any questions or for information we can provide! 503.463.8692. email@example.com